Many ingredients go into a great Coach or Counsellor, some of which I have mentioned on the page about me.
Commitment to my own personal development has been at the core of my work. I couldn’t support you on your journey, if I hadn’t consciously taken my own. Consequently I have experienced (and learned from) many hours of counselling, coaching and personal development courses. All of these have contributed to my having an abundance of empathy, compassion, understanding and wisdom.
I am also highly professionally trained and do have many other qualifications that you might be interested in, including :
- Certification as a Professional Co-Active Coach with the Coaches Training Institute
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling from the Counselling and Psychotherapy Training Academy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Levels 1 & 2 with The Gottman Institute
- Organisation and Relationship Systems Coaching Training with The Center for Right Relationship
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Change Agent Skills and Strategies from the University of Surrey
- Team Coaching Intensive Training with Team Coaching International
- Certification as a Licensed Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming with McKenna Breen Ltd