Building Relationships – at Work and at Home
With your colleagues
Within any organisation, whether it comprises 2 or 2000 people, the level of its success is dependent on how its people relate to each other.
I can support you to develop stronger and more powerful working relationships with your colleagues and your clients.
If you would you like
- to improve your relationships with peers or superiors
- more confidence in your leadership role
- stronger customer relationship skills
- to communicate more effectively
I can help. I can meet with you at your workplace, at my office in Berkshire or we can speak by Skype or telephone.
Building relationships with a partner, a friend or someone else close to you
- Do you want to rekindle the feelings you once had for a partner?
- Is your communication focussed on the practical, rather than the intimate?
- Would you like to be closer and more honest with a friend?
- Are there recurring issues that limit an otherwise good relationship with anyone in your life?
Honesty, trust, and good communication are key to a good relationship. Don’t give up hope if you feel your relationship no longer has these.
Learning new skills and developing new perspectives will make a difference.
In just one short coaching programme, you can learn:
- Invaluable communication techniques
- To understand and accept the differences between you and another
- How to connect at a level that will create the intimacy you crave
- How to be yourself when you’re with someone else
Call to arrange a free 20 minute telephone consultation 0800 612 8416